Under Dha Sea;

Posted by Taylor Danielle
A simple four letter word, easy to spell, you guessed it..l-o-v-e. What
the hell is love? Not the kind of love for a friend or family member but real love, between a boy and a girl (or however you choose to roll). Can you actually feel love or is it like a myth? Love is like mermaids. No one can prove that they've actually seen a mermaid, they might have endless tales and fables but they still cease to show proof. Show me a mermaid! TwitPic that shit right now! Show me this half fish half human creature that fools us all. Sugar coating their master plan of sucking the lives of innocent shipmates with their beauty and lovely singing. A professional serial killer in disguise.

What if I happened to see one in my backyard swimming pool? Then
everyone would believe, believe that I witnessed this beautiful
creature. But I'm SOL, I forgot my camera and my phone died. I sat there
and had a whole conversation with the mermaid, she told me about her
hopes and dreams, who she really is. I told everyone about what happened but they didn't believe me. I had no proof. No matter how much I tried to convince them, no matter how many times i said it over and over and regardless of how the look in my eyes screamed the truth..I had no proof. I even started to doubt myself if I seen it or not.

How do I know that love isn't like a mermaid? How do I know that it
isn't going to trick me then BAM! It leaves me lifeless. If I told you I
loved you how would you know it isn't a glittered up lie? Pretty,
colorful, and shiny on the outside but beneath glue sits, sticky and
messy. So what is love with no proof? Why would I tell you I love you
with no proof or indication that its real? How can the most complicated
three words ever even form to come out my mouth if I can't even prove it to myself?

------------

You start to think about off the wall shit at 1AM lOl


-Taylor Danielle.

2 Response to 'Under Dha Sea;'

  1. Chris Said,

    yea` cuz!