Quick Thought O.o2: Philly '09 Trends

Posted by Taylor Danielle



1) I see that everybody today says they "keep it 1 hunit" (one hundred).
Everybody talks about how "real" they are and whatnot. Well give me the
definition of keeping it "1 hunit" because I think its all a fraud.

2) Another thing that has been bothering me is all these dudes and their
curly tops! How the fuck do you even get a curly top? LOl but I hate
when a boul swear they hair curly but its not boo-boo its napps! I don't
understand lOl.

3) Oh my lanta and these females with the headbands going around their
heads like a Native American! Yo I remember the first time I saw that I
was like "why do you look like Sacajawea?" haha im not saying its not
cute im just putting it out there.

4) And what's with the term Brov? Everybody and they baby dad is called
Brov! I was told his a sign of friendship, like is just a shorter
version of the saying "bro's before hoes." That's cute. Im mad that
every time I go on myspace some boy from Philly (obviously) name is
"(insert lame name here) Brov" [also Mack, Daddy, ect..]. Whatever
floats your banana boat (insider) though.

5) Oh my gawd && these parties groups be having every fuckin weekend! Im
all for the money like let me host a party lOl but damn this year shit
has really been crazy. Promoters are on some other shit haha. Funny
thing is they always be getting shut down cause niggas don't know how to
act! Btw Dc.d is at Club Haven on June 12th!!!!!!! Lmfao

6) Last but definitely not least, the fact that we put "whole" in front of
everything we say. Ex: you're whole weirdo, you have a whole girlfriend,
she got a whole car.
I don't get it..was that person once half weirdo?
Did he have half a girlfriend? Was she driving in half a car before? I
say it too but I just don't get where these trends come from, the bestie
told me from bitters lOl.
----------

Taylor Danielle.

3 Response to 'Quick Thought O.o2: Philly '09 Trends'

  1. Anonymous Said,

    lmao! ; "I don't get it..was that person once half weirdo?
    Did he have half a girlfriend? Was she driving in half a car before?" CLASSIC!

     

  2. magdaayuk Said,

    LOL. Nice, I've never been to Philly! Sounds like an interesting place indeed! If I ever visit there, I think I would be extra alert. I'd try to listen in for brovs and wholes! lol