Bitch-Ass Sophomore!

Posted by Taylor Danielle



oh my lanta I'm a sophomore! just upgraded from a dumb-ass freshman to a bitch-ass sophomore! lmao the year went by soo damn fast and i love it!! aww around this time last year i was practicing for my 8th grade graduation...ahh so many memories "lets not get ghetto!" haha it feels like 8th grade graduation was like two days ago maaan! i miss Meredith ...KINDA! i mean i miss the atmosphere of it all; being in the yard in the morning before the bell rings at 8:30 and going to John's to get a egg and cheese sandwich lOl those things are the business!! arguing with that bitch Mr. Wartman [however its spelled] and that pregnant dude Mr. Derstine, laughing at crazy ass Mrs. Bisco [love her] "eehhh brownies" ROFL!!! bussing it up with my favorite teacher ever Mr. Spina! i can go on and on about last year...so i will!

last year is when i started to be cool with people i hated before. Keara! i hated that bitch before last year, she got on my fucking nerves like crazy! but then we started being cool or whatever and we became best freiends...never seen that coming. now i love her to death surprising even now lOlz. Tiera! i hated her more than i hated keara! she swore she was the shit lmao really though! and she took my boyfriend in third grade! fucking tweak ass hoe...love you! haha last but definitely least lOl dirty ass Pharaoh! i didn't hate him in seventh grade he just wasn't my friend, he sent me a message on Myspace one day asking me for my number then after that i couldn't seem to get rid of him! but i love him though...not sure why...but i do.


1 Response to 'Bitch-Ass Sophomore!'

  1. follow atriche.blogspot.com