WTF Of The Day...[PARENTAL ADVISORY]

Posted by Taylor Danielle

sorry i haddd to post this shit. is it me or does this shit look EXTREMELY gay? flaaaameeerrrrz! lmao i didnt find this cute at all..kinda disturbing actually...wow. the fact that he's winding his hips better than me seems like a problem lmfao!

4 Response to 'WTF Of The Day...[PARENTAL ADVISORY]'

  1. Anonymous Said,

    GO SEX-AYY!
    lmfao! I feel mentally , and emotionally violated! My eyes are burning...Im blinded by the sock he put in his speedo! haha; Just...wow. I really have noo words.

     

  2. lmfao! did you see that tongue thing at 1:16? TRIFE!

     

  3. WTF! What kind of gay ish was that? I wonder if he's gay? And his tighty whites look more like he had purposely left a red item in his washing machine o.o

     

  4. he was grinding is pink panties.